Old November 5th 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

I dislike most hobby organizations but I have to give the SSA credit they do a great job. Especially considering their resources. There is a lot of little things they have gotten done with the FAA over the years that add up.. Only thing I have a beef with is the group insurance membership extortion bit but all orgs that can get away with it do that.
All the racing stuff is run by the racing junkies for the racing junkies and doesn't affect the rest of us. Unless we choose to pay attention for gossip or laughs.