Old February 5th 04, 10:54 PM
Larry

Why do you think it's bogus?
The description is pretty vauge (at least to me) and the price seems pretty
low.

Besides, how many F-18's are available for sale anywhere else? I'm thinking
zero.

My 2 cents.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN 'Retired'
Can't call it 'retired' when the Feds steal my 'retirement' check through
the Disabled Veterans Tax (how cute- they call it 'offset'. It's really just
theft!)

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article , "Larry"
wrote:

What's the BUNO? It's likely an old A-4 or older?

Not fair to display a pic of an F-18 when it is obviously not the bird

up
for auction!

?? The description on the ebay page states it's an F/A-18A; doesn't
say anything about being an A-4. Also gives the serno, although not
buno.
Why do you think it's bogus?

--
Harry Andreas