Old December 17th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Shiver

Default Super Skycycle

Has anyone seen, or read about, that Skycycle?

http://www.thebutterflyllc.com/sscycle/images/010.jpg

Well as everybody knows.... I'm just a little lurker, armchair pilot,
and always stand to be corrected.....

BUT.... Everything that I've ever read about gyros in this group always
comes back to the fact that if it does not have a centre line stab the
machine is prone to bunt over.

Too bad Kenny Sandy Eggo isn't around these days because he is very
knowleageble on the subject.

He's been flying gyros for years.

If you look at the Jpgs posted in the URL you will see how low the stab
is on these machines.

If I bought one of those I'd raise the stab up to be in line with the
centre line of the engine.