Old April 6th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Falsified logbooks? Close to home...

I was browsing the local paper today, and came across an article that
hits close to home.

There was an air ambulance outfit that flew lears, that I worked in the
back as a medical person.. well.. I quit them after a few months after
getting too many bad vibes on both the medical and aviation sides of
things.. Now.. the principles are in the news, a few years after they
went bankrupt.

On a side note.. it appears now that it's a federal crime to falsify
maintenance logbooks. Anyone know of/heard of anyone else charged under
that law?

Dave