Old April 4th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Call for flight department guide for employee pilots

I need to propose a reinstatement of our company's policy or allowing employees to fly private aircraft on business. I have a copy of our old plan which was closed down because it was too hard to administer given the limited number of pilots that qualified and used it.

I'd appreciate those among us who work for companies that have reasonable and responsible policies, contacting me if they can share those plans.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas