Old March 14th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default How to be safely stupid

Dang Ron,
why don't you kill file MX? I didn't even realize he had responded to this thread with his obvious pearls of wisdom until you replied to him. I got so sick of seeing his ramblings that I switched back to O/E just so I could kill the sucker.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message ...
Mxsmanic wrote:

The behavior makes sense for IFR, but less so for VFR. If you are flying IFR,
you need to be able to see your instruments, and the effect this has on being
able to see outside isn't that important, since you may well be in IMC,
anyway. If you are flying VFR, you need to be able to see outside, but you'd
be less likely to use an autopilot in that case.

What the hell do you know. The above is complete gibberish. Turn on
some lights next to your pc and stop trying to confuse the real pilots.
You haven't a freaking clue what it is to fly either at night or in real
IFR conditions.