Old October 9th 04, 04:45 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article CJd8d.410917$8_6.47666@attbi_s04,
"mustanger" wrote:

Hello All!
My name is norm meyers and I head up the Mustang Restoration Project at
the Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum in Rantoul Illinois.
I am striving to restore one of only five P-51H Mustangs remaining in
the world, working solely from my pocket and donations. Please help by
spreading the word to every Mustang or Restoration enthusiast you know to
visit my site. Go to www.aeromuseum.org and click on the Mustang Restoration
Project.
For those with access to parts, etc., I have a Wish List page. I am in
dire need of P-51H technical drawings and blueprints. If anyone has the
complete P-51 Mustang set on microfilm from the Smithsonian and would care
to donate the P-51H specific films I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks for your kind attention. I can be reached directly at

Norm
aka Mustanger

A friend of mine, Mike Coutches, in Hayward, CA, has two H-models -- one
in pieces and the other flying. He is at American Aircraft Sales, in
Hayward, CA.

Mike has a lot of Mustang parts but refuses to sell to racers because
"They just tear the planes up."