Old May 21st 04, 08:18 PM
Ed Majden

in article , Krztalizer at
nt wrote on 5/21/04 11:16:

I have a killer wartime photo of "Y2K" from its early days on the continent.
couple of 442 Squadron photos were sold on Ebay years ago and I caught that
one
and a few others from other squadrons. Will send a scan or copy if you'd like
it..? I bought the "Y2K" Spitfire shot because of the interesting code - and
it was early 2000 at the time....

v/r
Gordon
USN SAR

An LZ is a place you want to land, not stay.

Do send me the scans. Much appreciated. I can pass them on to the
Comox Air Museum with your permission. I'm not part of the restoration
project, just a retired radar systems tech (former AST) that was stationed
at Comox and living here now. The restoration project was in our local
paper so I passed it on to the newsgroup.

Cheers:
Ed