Old October 13th 16, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default L'Hotelier Fitting Safety Pins

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 7:11:41 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Those bobby pins are used extensively on my Stemme and I lost two
that fell out of their retaining strings during taxiing operations
leaving me with only one spare.Â* A quick search found 1.2 mm hitch
pins at WalMart (of all places).Â* I got a bag of 50 pins for under
$8.Â* Here's
a link for anyone needing the same.Â* I've tried them and they
fit.

Ah yes, the aviation department of Walmart; personally I prefer McMasterCarr's aviation line, or locally the aviation branch of Rural King, but in a pinch...

Way better than Harbor Freight's aircraft parts store!

(It's just the Jack Daniels' talkin, bro! ;^)

Kirk
66