Old March 2nd 05, 01:16 PM
Rich

But don't you have to be on an activated IFR or VFR flight plan to enter
Canadian airspace, even if you don't actually land in Canada? That is
MY understanding of the requirements these days.

Rich
(based at 1D2)

Richard W. Graves wrote:
I am based at Grosse Ile MI (KONZ) and I was practicing approaches Monday
morning at Windsor Ont. The controller asked me to remind all Detroit area
pilots that Windsor loves to have us come there and practice. He also
wanted me to tell everyone that there are no Canadian ATC charges for the
service. It sounds like Transport Canada is threatening to close Windsor
tower again. They need the traffic count.