Old May 25th 04, 05:05 PM
Robert Bullock

Default FS: 182 Cowl Plugs, Pitot Cover, Sunscreens

I have a pitot cover with 'remove before flight' banner, foam cowl plugs
from Aero Technologies (Model A182A), and some suncreens.

Plugs will fit those with the same cowl opening size as a 182Q.

I have the rear and rear passenger window sunscreens for window sizes on a
182Q. I bought a set and the front ones fit mine. These are the self
securing aluminized bubble wrap variety. No velcro needed.

I also have a set for my 182E that is the cloth with gold foil on one side.
Those do require velcro.

$25 for all of it, shipping included. Ebay references avail.