Old August 25th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Stu Fields

Default RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"Morgans" wrote in message

"a" wrote
Being introduced as "My present husband" keeps one's role in context,
doesn't it?
*********************
Ouch!!!
--
Jim in NC

My wife and I ran a disaster office for the Republic of the Marshall Islands
and she started the office while I was still employed by the US Army at
Kwajalein. When my retirement came thru, only 2 weeks after my wife opened
the disaster office, I came down and was introduced by the Chief Secretary
of the Republic to the President of the Marshall Islands as: "Mr. Kathy
Fields".

Still tickles me...