Old October 23rd 20, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

Default Composite tool review

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 6:28:42 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am thinking about upgrading my composite repair game. Does anyone have experience with these tools?

https://mirka-online.com/mrp-650cv-m...xoCx3sQAvD_BwE

https://flexisander.com/collections/tool-sets

I haven’t used that specific model, but we gave up on pneumatic sanders because they pulled the compressor down almost right away and sometimes they would freeze up as moisture formed as a result of pressure release at sander. All in all I believe the electric sanders are best + you can run several at the same time, if you are lucky enough to have anyone willing to do what have to rank very high on the worst job in the world, list!
JJ