Old October 24th 20, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim S

Default Barographs?

I was mainly interested in the mechanical, smoke type. Was not interested in one for competition but mainly to use for historical interests.
I’m not a collector necessarily in aviation items but I do have two aviation sextants (A-10) and a drift meter. Although I don’t shoot stars, the sun and the moon from the cockpit, I have spent a fair amount of time shooting the sun in my backyard.
Wanting a workable barograph is in line with these interests.