Old October 24th 20, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default An opportunity for people from our demographic to contribute

Related question for RAS are clubs that require face diapers going to require a Covid vaccine when one is available? If not why not? And why not require flu shots for all
members now? Flu risk is on par with Covid risk and the soaring crowd has a lot of people in the high risk for the flu category.

I don’t know of any club requiring face diapers. But I know people who should wear face diapers for the purpose diapers are made for.