Old October 26th 20, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Composite tool review

For rough sanding, grinding and shaping composites, including carbon fiber, I highly recommend tools from Perma Grit. They are impregnated with tungsten carbide and just never seem to wear out. The basic coarse or fine hand tools are around $80 per set. They also have a lot of rotary cutters, blocks, shapers, saw blades, hole saws and more.

https://www.permagrit.com/coarse-hand-tools/

Abranet sanding sheets and Mirka tools have also been mentioned. Two thumbs up on the Abranet. I only have a Mirka sanding block, but I definitely recommend it. If their other tools are of the same quality, I don't think you could find anything better.