Old July 24th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.models.rc.air,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anyolmouse

Default What size propeller for a 36 V DC motor?

"John Doe" wrote in message
I have a Bosch 36 V lithium-ion hammer drill motor with batteries
and charger. What sort of propeller would be appropriate to stick
onto the shaft of that? Would a powered paraglider propeller be
too big? I just want to get a rough idea of how much air that
motor can push. Any experienced/educated guesses would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

These guys are experts in R/C electrics. http://www.commonsenserc.com/
It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

--
A man is known by the company he keeps- Unknown

Anyolmouse