Old August 22nd 18, 08:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

Default Centrair 101A Available- Price lowered

At 03:57 22 August 2018, Charles Longley wrote:
I=E2=80=99ve been looking at it online. It has a 3,500 hour life limit
corr=
ect?

In Europe the Pégase does not have a formal lifelimit. It just says every
five year and 3,000 hours it needs a Grande Visite (major inspection). I
understand there were translation issues in the flight manual which led the
FAA to interpret this as a 3,000 hour lifelimit in the US, but I seem to
recall this has been corrected recently?