Old August 22nd 18, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Centrair 101A Available- Price lowered

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:53:33 -0700, mdfadden wrote:

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 8:26:45 AM UTC-4,
wrote:
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 3:12:56 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
See Wings and Wheels ad. Estate sale. Price lowered. Reasonable offer
considered.
This glider is too nice to not have someone enjoying it.
UH

I can't seem to find it on W&W?

Its there. Use the search filter with Centrair in the "Make" drop down.
I bought one a couple of years ago and am quite pleased with the glider.
More of a pain to rig than my ASW 15 but not too much so. My biased
opinion is that the Peg is a great value.

If there's a choice between a Pegase 101 and a 90, go for the 90.

My club has a Pegase 90 that I flew a lot before buying my own glider.
The 90 essentially a 101D, but all controls have automatic hook-ups. More
recently a club member bought a 101D that had been overhauled and
upgraded to 90 standards as part of the overhaul, i.e. with self-
connecting controls fitted.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org