Old August 8th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

Default vibration measurement system

"Stu Fields" wrote:
I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone
that can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for
analysis on my computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the guy said
499. I said sold!! $500 is cheap for that capability and the guy said
"No $4.99"!!! I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to evaluate this
ability on his Enstrom Helo.... Geesh if it will handle the low
frequency vibration analysis, I will buy an Iphone for nothing else.

Stu Fields the excited and maybe gullible?

Is this that the app described here?:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vibration/id301097580?mt=8
http://www.macresearch.org/showcase-...ctrum-analyzer

Or here?:
http://prmac.com/release-id-12044.htm

The latter is priced at $1.99. You could save 40%!! ;-)