Old March 24th 21, 12:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2021 Soaring Safari

On Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 9:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Pilots have come for far away to participate in the 2021 Soaring Safari sponsored by the TCSC in Vero Beach, Florida. The event is still gong on and just today more glider pilots have arrived.
After each daily conclusion of glider activity the cookout begins with the BBQ grill serving up dishes like gourmet Japanese specialties to special Mexican dinners and today's steamed shrimp and fresh Quac and smoked fish dip. There are plenty of beverages served to compliment each persons desire.
So if you glider pilots are tired of the same old straight out flights come on down to Vero Beach and be part of the activities.

2022 plans are already in the making for the TCSC Soaring Safari, the date has not officially been set although we are discussing hosting the event for a two week period from March11 through the 27th. We are also expanding our camping area and will have room for several visitors. I will keep all of those interested up to date with more information as we go forward. Bob