Old September 17th 04, 08:19 PM
Cy Galley

Really doesn't matter when we start. There are always those that flyin or
drive in early to get the good spots and avoid the rush. We always have a
plane or three that need repair 3 days before the convention starts. There
are those that drive in and set up their camp when the camp grounds open on
July 1st.
--
Cy Galley - Chair, Emergency Aircraft Repair
Safety Programs Editor - TC

"Fitzair4" wrote in message

EAA AIRVENTURE OSHKOSH 2005 - COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK
Beginning in 2005, (July 25-31) Monday-through-Sunday format

How many on this aviation group like starting Monday better?

http://eaa.org/communications/eaanews/pr/040916_av.html