Old May 5th 05, 04:20 PM
xyzzy

Denny wrote:

You don't spit in the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, and you
don't get anywhere with your protest because the notice you got is
industry wide, not just MBNA...

I have a few other credit cards, and none have terms this draconian.

Also, MBMA charged me a late fee for a payment that was 1 day late.
Sure they have a right to, but every other card I have used will waive
that fee if I call, because of good payment history and good credit
history. MBMA refused and I closed the account.

MBNA is in fact the worst of the credit card companies. They make a
higher percentage of their income on fees and penalties than the others.
Their CEO was featured in the Wall Street Journal for being a pioneer
in increasing profitability by shafting cardholders. To me the AOPA 5%
rebate was not worth dealing with those sleazebags.