Old June 25th 04, 08:50 PM
Dillon Pyron

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:26:15 GMT, Roger Halstead
wrote:

On 25 Jun 2004 04:37:45 GMT, (Regnirps) wrote:

Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

Another concept was the Dyna-Soar, basically a mini-shuttle from the
mid-60s. It was an Air Force project. Don't really have any information
on why it was canceled,

See opening sequence to any episode of The Six Million Dollar Man.

Sooo.. It was a little unstable and the landings a bit rough.

It was affectionately referred to as the flying bath tub.

More bath tub than flying.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

-- Charlie Springer

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.