Old November 13th 04, 12:32 PM
Lou Parker

"Dale" wrote in message ...
Kitplanes Readers Choice Awards for 2004 article in the December issue.

Question #9
Which of these new kit aircraft do you currently own or would you most like
to build?

The poll revealed:
Dream Aircraft's Tundra 19%

Me thinks someone stuffed the ballot box. According to the Kitplanes
directory in the same issue there are only 2 completed and flying.

There are 19% of the respondants that own or would like to build this
aircraft? I've been messing with this stuff for about 10 years now and never
heard of the plane or company.

Some of the other poll results raise the eyebrows too.

Dale

Don't get to worried about it Dale, it's kitplanes. Not exactly the
brightest writers or staff. Their information and articles are written
so bad I cancled my subscription years ago. Their staff is so bad, I
keep getting the magazine for free. You have to pressume that if they
did any kind of examining or cross refenceing of the information they
recive, that maybe the magazine would take some time to publish and
you wouldn't get Decembers issue in October.
Lou