Old September 15th 03, 04:56 AM
Bill Silvey

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message

When the reply posting is far more interesting than the original post,
top posting is not only acceptable, it is preferable.

Wrong.

Do a google search sometime and find out just how "acceptable" top-posting
is.

That's why some
newsreaders automatically place the response at the top of the thread.

Wrong again. No newsreader automatically places the response at the top of
the "thread". I think you meant "message".

Newsreader software puts the reply where *you* type it, sparky. If you'd
move your flabtabulous arm just a bit and mash your flipper on the mouse
button you'd get the cursor below the quoted text and then your replies
would be un****ed. But I doubt if you'll do that. You're too busy mailing
205 friends a "VIRUS ALERT!!!111oneone" warning that you were forwarded from
Bill Gates himself! (I mean it must be true - it says "Bill Gates" in the
"FROM" line!)

HTH HAND KTHXBYE.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.