Old April 19th 05, 02:06 AM
A Lieberman

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:09:02 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Mary flew us home, while I gazed out the window, pondering how lucky we were
to be alive, how fabulous everyone in the tight-knit world of aviation can
be, and how fortunate we were to be enjoying this wondrous thing we call
flight...

Jay,

You have said this so many times so eloquently, more so then I ever could
myself.

I have been honored to the freedom of flight, and have managed to capture
some of my flights on video (with the help of a passenger *smile*.

If you go to http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=mbo, you will see some
of the magic of flying I have experienced.

Feel free to download and upload to your website if you desire. The videos
range from take off to IMC to VFR on top, to a night flight landing.

For me, it's an honor to be able to "commute" to work as I do now, or just
take off and fly from Mississippi and be in Ohio 5 1/2 hours later.....

Allen