Old May 5th 05, 05:17 PM
W P Dixon

I am a student Sport Pilot...even officially have my student certificate. As
for flight schools they are few and far between here in eastern TN. I have
been flying 140's and Warrior at TRI, but of course will have to go
elsewhere and fly a sport category plane. Going down to Sumter Sc to fly
Brett Justus' Champ Saturday. And I did find a place in Ohio , Red Stewart
Airfield that seems to really be into the old school flying and the new
sport pilot category. They have a Cub and Champ and also offer aerobatics
instruction in several nice taildraggers. There number is 513-897-7717 if
anyone else is interested. And they do have a website just Google them up!
Also from what I have heard is 4 sport pilots are already done with
training down in middle Georgia. He has a Champ down there, but they do the
check ride in a Flightstar.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech