Old May 24th 05, 06:29 PM
Neil Gould

Recently, Bucky posted:

Neil Gould wrote:
Especially the part about being "...treated well and proper..." by
the authorities. If I found myself spread-eagled on the ground at
gunpoint, this would not be my assessment of how I was treated.

That's the way any police officer would treat a suspect. You have to
determine that they are not armed first. If you were on the verge of
being shot down by F-16s, you would be pretty happy about only being
spread-eagled at gunpoint.

Sorry, but not much would make me happy about "only being spread-eagled at
gunpoint". There are other ways to determine that someone is unarmed, not
the least of which is that they didn't exit their Vehicle of Terror with
guns blazing.

Neil