Old March 29th 20, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

kinsell wrote on 3/28/2020 9:27 PM:
On 3/28/20 9:44 PM, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Duster wrote on 3/28/2020 7:19 PM:
A more tempered, but plausible, opinion from the WSJ that’s worth a read:

Is the Coronavirus as Deadly as They Say?
Current estimates about the Covid-19 fatality rate may be too high by orders of
magnitude. A universal quarantine may not be worth the costs it imposes on the
economy, community and individual mental and physical health. We should
undertake immediate steps to evaluate the empirical basis of the current
lockdowns.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/is-...ay-11585088464

That article is not accessible without paying. Not a good policy for the
newspaper, I think. A few free articles a month could build their circulation.

Â*Worked for me without a subscription.Â* Clear your cookies or try a different
computer.

I've tried three browsers, clearing everything, but with the same results. What
browser did you use?