Old March 30th 20, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Switzerland is locked down, like all countries who's leaders have some
brains left.

or had any to start with :-)

Oh I’ve got a great idea, We should get Berney in that office, he can really relate to the “chinese” and the russians....oh I know, how about Biden, but you might need to remind ole Joe what day it is or where he’s standing. Yeh lets get some “smart guys” to handle this thing. How about putting all the dem’s (Polosi, Schumer, no brain Cortez) that mercilessly harranged and chastized Trump when he closed our borders last month, and who are now singing a different tune, conveniently forgeting their esrlier objections. Yes Polosi, thats the ticket, the gal who held up the aid package for a whole week so she could stuff it with non-virus-crisis pork and funding for the Kennedy center and planned parenthood. Yeh theres the solution, Moriarty Dan...better buy some more ammo lol.