Old March 31st 20, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Real men don't drink tea, that's why we dumped it in the harbor... :-D

On 3/30/2020 7:09 AM, Don Johnstone wrote:
At 12:55 30 March 2020, wrote:
We are already considered a pariah. Nothing new there. Even the

countries
t=
hat we bled and died to free treat the US like ****. Most of us dont

give
a=
rip what the EU or Canada or the others think about us. We do our

own
thin=
g we always have, always will. While I hear lots of US bashing I sure

dont
=
see any other country out there coming to OUR aid, I dont see anyone
sendin=
g us ventilators or personal protection equipment but they sure

expect us
t=
o jump and run when they have a crisis.

That is actually not true, we have frequently come to your aid, and you
have come to ours. This despite dumping all that bloody tea, for which
we have yet to forgive you. We do, or most of us do, share your dislike
of the EU.

--
Dan, 5J