Old March 31st 20, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Oh for the love of God!Â* Can't you speak civilly about the leader of the
free word?Â* What color are you, Don?Â* The continued use of epithets by
you has caused me to lose any respect which I might have had.Â* Please
grow up and try to speak without sounding like a third grader.

On 3/30/2020 9:44 AM, Don Johnstone wrote:
At 14:57 30 March 2020, wrote:

I just read that the gubmint has determined that the gun industry is a
crit=
ical one to keep opening and functioning.
Gotta have your gun to protect your toilet paper supply!
LOL
UH

To be fair when we read that we thought you might be expecting the
Zombie Apocalypse.
Seriously we do not judge you all by the utterings of the Orange man,
he is however pretty hard to ignore. We are in total shutdown here as
far as flying is concerned and we just want to get it over. I figured the
best way of doing that is to just get on with it and hope it works. For
what it is worth I think it is the right thing to do.

--
Dan, 5J