Old March 31st 20, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

wrote on 3/30/2020 11:19 AM:
China was surprised by it, but they
have already tamped it down, while we, even with the benefit of more than a month
of warning and a quarter of the population, have not been able to do so, and we
now exceed China's cases and deaths.

And you believe the reporting coming out of the govt run china news agency?.....ah....I have some lake front property you might be interested in buying from me, I’ll make you a heck of a deal....

This claim is not based just on what China says, but on several other independent
sources. There are reports in newspapers, scientific publications, from the UN,
and not just in our country, but around the world. Search some of the sources you
trust.

-- .