Old February 3rd 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring operations in Villach, Austria, at this time of year?

More then likely there will be snow on the ground at that time of year.
Skiing might be just a bit better idea. Soaring in central and eastern
Austria begins usualy in mid April, I don't know when it begins in
Tirol or Kartnen. I used to fly in Eisenstadt, about 60 km east of
Vienna and Wiener Neustadt, about 60 km south of Vienna some 20 years
ago. But anyway, good luck on your search.

Jacek Kobiesa
Washington State