Old December 31st 11, 03:56 AM
SBPilot33 SBPilot33 is offline
Junior Member

Default Increasing Aviation Publicity

Has anyone else noticed all the "all of a sudden" Aviation publicity in media lately? I bet its because of people knowing of all the pilot boomers who are to retire in the next decade or so. I sure you've all seen it: (the new Pan Am TV Series, Disney's "Airplanes"(Cars Sequel) coming out next year, Commercials using airplanes and pilots now, Delta stays in the news here in atlanta now, adding more aviation to video games, and just so many other things. The airlines are already extremely competitive to get into, All this extra publicity is just gonna make it even worst. I mean, I know it just sucks and I should get over it, but I just really bothers me... not gonna lie.