Old February 9th 17, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sasha Marvin Aerobatics

Default Upset recovery, unusual attitudes, spin training course

This is for airline pilots, glider pilots and those who would feel safer practicing spins and recoveries from very unusual attitudes.

I am a US CFIG and train glider aerobatics at the Seminole Lake GliderPort in Florida. World Champion in 2012 with Team Italy at WAGAC World Advanced Glider Aerobatic Championship.

In my course you will gradually get used to deal with unusual attitudes and we will practice what really happen in all the potential dangerous situation, how to recognize them but most of all how to get out without stressing the machine or pose a risk to other vessels.

Sasha Marvin
+1 (352) 630-9345