Old December 28th 18, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Recirculate cockpit air to keep feet warm?

I had really good luck sticking with my original footwear. (after a wave camp participant had to hike out after an accident, serious though to functional footwear)

I think put my cycling neoprene overshoes on OVER my footwear, with chemical footwarmers on TOP of my original footwear, but under the neoprene.

Plenty of warmth, without overheating my toes with the heaters on my feet directly.

In the event of a land out.. Peel them off and on your way.

JP