Old December 29th 18, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Recirculate cockpit air to keep feet warm?

I have been watching........yes, a ton of cheap switching convertors create errors to other electronics. This alone can create issues.
Period.
Sunlight/ER keeps feet warm.
Insulation to metal pedals keeps feet warm.
A "warm circulator" may help, insulation is first. Wicking away moisture is second, anything else is a bonus.
No, I have no real time in extreme flying cold, I have dealt with hiking, camping, etc.

Damp sucks.
Solar helps.

Yes, may be warm at the airport, sucks to be way up in cloud shadows.........