Old January 10th 04, 12:37 PM
Blueskies

How is it that a camera crew and all the support folks can get out to the gate, but my daughter and wife can not?

--
Dan D.

..
"Jennifer Novak" wrote in message ...
Yeah I guess that's the first reality show I'm actually interested in
watching. I read that none of it was staged. They just spent six month with
camera crews at LAX and Chicago Midway showing up unannounced at the gates
and filming until something interesting happened. Of course, I'm sure the
editing job might make it cheesy, but I'll at least give it a try. (Assuming
my future father-in-law doesn't delete the episodes off the Tivo... I don't
have cable here at my house, gotta rely on him to record & keep them.)

I find myself liking Southwest just for being willing to do this kind of
thing. None of the other airlines would agree to it.

Jennifer

Toks Desalu wrote:

ALERT ALERT ALERT

"Airline": Southwest's reality show is on tonight at 10pm eastern time on
A&E.

I am surprised that no one mention it earlier. I was out country until
today.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar