Old December 31st 03, 07:29 AM
Video Guy

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article
,
"Vaughn" wrote:

Gee, your userid is , and we're supposed to believe
you've just *discovered* this new product from a company that,
coincidentally, is called "Jeffron".

Go away, liar.

Indeed. At least the slime who fill my inbox with offers for

V!agra
and penis enhancers make no pretense of being anything but spammers. A
shill is the lowest form of humanity.

as dumb as this piece of crud is, the spammers are the lowest

--
Bob Noel

This guy is persistent, if nothing else. He has dropped this same piece of
manure in nearly every NG even remotely related to aviation. Apparently his
need (greed) is so great that he's willing to take the flames if it brings
him even ONE naive customer, who fails to realize the veracity of the
"endorsement".

Yes, he's a spammer too. But at least, he's nor clogging my inbox with 15
offers a day with the same stupid promises of enhancements or longevity. As
Bob Noel noted, spammers are the lowest. Still, I'm a curious if he really
has something innovative to offer. But this curiosity is checked by the
stupidity of his advertisement.

Now for a new question. Admittedly WAY OT. What about lawyers who send out
Spam? Is there a special designation for them?

VideoGuy