Old August 15th 03, 06:24 AM
Yossarian

I'm sure you knew the base was there when you moved in, too

"Big John" wrote in message
1949 Williams AFB, AZ

I lived about 100 yards from tie down area where F-80's were run up
after maintenance. This normally started after mid night.

Kept me awake for about a week. Nevr heard them for next 4 years.

Some people just like to bitch.

Big John

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:42:53 -0700, "hillbilly_hippo"
wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh man. What a bunch of nutbags. I simply cannot believe that a

group
of people can whine and bitch soooooo much! Geeze. I certainly hope none

of
them live near my airport, I'll be dodging birdshot from a crazy

hillbilly
while I'm turning final! Holy crap.
I simply cannot believe that there is a person that posts there that

is
advocating banning medi-vac helicopters simply because the NOISE disturbs
him! I swear.

John Y.
PP-ASEL