Old November 23rd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Shiver

Default Helicopter Simulators ------ OT for Kevin or anyone

Linc wrote:

Consider this: http://www.heli-chair.com/

I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one

ACTUALLY FOLKS ----- I'm very surprised when I see people using the
same old RC radios that have been around for decades.

I always found it difficult to use those little twiddle sticks on a
futaba radio while trying to determine whether or not my plane was
flying straight and level or upside down.

I think that chair idea coupled to a RC helicopter is fantastic.

If somebody makes a similar system for RC planes I'd like to see a link
for it.

In my younger days I once watched a tape that showed a small closed
circuit TV camera being used on a RC plane with the pilot sitting at a
console kinda like the pilots of UAVs do know.

I was impressed with that but over the years I never saw an indication
of the technology being used at a more mainstream level.