Old November 25th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger[_4_]

Default Toe in or toe out?? For Taildraggers

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:22:14 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"DonMorrisey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Thought I'd throw it out here to see what the brain trust has to say on
this topic. Thanks. Don..

OK,
Guess I should have checked the archives first. Now that I have...it
seems Toe Out is the condition I want, however ther was not a lot of
info on "how much". Any thoughts on that? thanks. Don....

Just enough to barely measure it. Like one or two degrees.

You are really just insuring that there will not be any toe in.

Shucks. I was just getting ready to ask how much excitement he likes
on landings. :-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com