Old August 2nd 07, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay

Default Monday 073007 in Oshkosh - Going Home [10/10] - "Departing Oshkosh - U2 abeam, showing actual angle of climb.jpg" yEnc (1/1) - "U2 pilot in climb from a distance.jpg" (0/1) 66.4 kBytes yEnc

Just Plane Noise wrote in n
Pilots of the Dragon lady commented that she climbed like a homesick
angel.

I wonder how far up it maintains that angle! Er, angel! I think I'll
attach a pic showing that my long lens picked up the fact that you
wear "different clothes" up there. (It's yEnc.)

Yep she do fly high.
no matter what the mission..