Old November 20th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Way OT... help a fellow pilot answer a quiz

"john smith" wrote in message

My sister in Alabama sent me this. I want to answer all the questions
correctly so I can show her how smart I really am.
Thanks in advance.

The Redneck Challenge

We are sick and tired of hearing about how dumb people are in the South,
and we challenge any so-called smart Yankee to take this exam:

I think the Bandit (Burt Reynolds) said it best when he said, "How dumb you
are depends on where you're standing." Something like that, anyway.