Old October 30th 20, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Promoting Soaring (Among Women) | Kudos MASA!

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 6:15:18 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:

I've always admired a lady friend who towed at ASI and squatted in the sagebrush on the far side of the runway to pee. There was a bathroom building but she wouldn't want to hold up the launch.

We invest a considerable sum in 'Potty Parity' at my club, that being a well maintained porta-potty at both ends of the runway. There are flush toilets at midfield, but we realize that it is inhospitable to expect women to take that walk when men had the option of peeing in the woods.