Old July 31st 09, 10:20 PM
dwayne robinson dwayne robinson is offline
Junior Member

Default Owning a Duke

Hi

I have searched and this topic has been brought up before but years ago so I decided to revisit it and open a new topic. I’m seriously looking at purchasing a Duke A60 and are there any owners out there that could offer any advice? How does the plane handle? How’s the Left seat, is it roomy (I’m 6'2'' 310lbs). Then most importantly how are the maintenance costs? I’ve heard that is the dukes’ major problem. I plan to fly mine about 150 hrs per year.

Ay info would be appreciated.