Old October 31st 03, 05:11 AM
VentusDriver

Ernie,

The Ventus A fus is noticable smaller than the LS-6. I fit into my
V2A fuse line to line and at 180lbs and 5'10" I dont think you can be
more than an inch taller and comfortably make it into the small Shempp
fuselage. The LS 6 has about 5cm more width and is also longer.
B model Ventus fuselages are similar to the LS6 in width and length.

Jim

"Ernie Schneider" wrote in message news:4%1ob.1795$EY3.1046@edtnps84...
how would a LS6 cockpit compare with a Ventus 2a in width and height

thanks

Ernie

--
"When we come to the place where the road and sky collide"
"Throw me over the edge and watch my spirit fly"

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
Thanks Stewart and JJ............exactly what I was after.

Cheers

Mark

(JJ Sinclair) wrote in message

In respect to pilot seating, is the fuselage on the LS4 the same as

LS6a ?

Hi Mark,
I measured the difference when we had a 4 and a 6 in the shop. The LS-6

is 2
inches less in width and 2 inched lass in height.
JJ Sinclair