Old March 15th 04, 12:32 AM
Jay Masino

Jay Honeck wrote:
Ray has explained to you, twice in this thread, why transistors are used.
If you can't understand the technology, stop commenting on it.

Wow, we normally can't find anyone here to defend the high-tech 1974 Chevy
Nova technology found in my Piper -- thanks!

Using that logic, we'd might as well disconnect our yokes, and roll a
brand new plane underneath them. It's not practical to redesign
everything on our planes, just because you don't like the way they did it
in 1974 (or '64 or '54).

Your view is, um, refreshing, somehow. Kinda like the Amish, I suppose, but
I guess I could get used to it.

My engineering degree trumps your silly little english degree when it
comes to commenting on technology.

Actually, flying a 30 year old airplane, I have little choice. :-(

Exactly, now your gettting it.

--

__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___